Friday, May 16

The Way I Am

B and I went to our favorite coffee shop for dinner, and he was boasting about all the Pepsi points he has on Amazon to buy songs (coworkers are bringing him in bagfuls of Pepsi caps) so I mentioned that there was a song I really wanted. You probably know it from the Old Navy commercial last winter: "...if you are chilly, here take my sweater..."

It is the sweetest love song ever. And I'm a sap for that, so I want it.

When we get home, I Google it and find out that is it by an artist who is performing in my city this Sunday. I'm like, "Oh, THAT'S who Ingrid Michaelson is!" Our cool alternative station, WBER has given her song a bunch of airplay so I have been enjoying it for some time. They are sticklers for telling you who just sang what song which I love them for, but somehow I had not put it together. However, it would not have been as exciting if I knew all along.

Click here to check out her cool sound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd ever heard her before..but she has a really nice voice! Interesting....

~patti~

Anonymous said...

Up over 70 pepsistuff points! Got G this song out of it :) Now what others to get...B