2. My new job and how much I like it. Like any good thing in one’s life, it makes all the other good things even better.
3. Being able to spend the whole holiday weekend with my family. (I wasn’t sure what the paid holiday situation would be at the new job so I was thrilled to learn it was Thursday and Friday.)
4. My mother-in-law’s good health...and her incredible scalloped corn.
5. My mom getting in the kitchen to bake her Cream Cheese Pumpkin Roll. What a surprise treat! You can see it’s half gone in the forefront of the photo.
6. My sister- and mother-in-law hosting the holiday as usual and cooking a delicious spread.
7. How funny people in my family are - they had me laughing to tears.
8. My brother suggesting breakfast Saturday morning.
9. My dear husband, the whipped cream on my life.
*My parents just celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. Cheers, Mom and Dad!