Saturday, January 23

Resolution #19

Meet my pretty new glasses! Yes, that is bright pink you see racing around the inside. It is a pleasure to wear them this Saturday morning and allow my eyes to wake up before putting in my contacts. After roughly five years of constant contacts, it’s amazing what I forgot about being Four-Eyes: I must move my head to see beyond the edges of the frame (glancing downward/upward/sideways with clarity does not happen for the nearsighted eyeglass wearer) and trying on turtlenecks is a pain, but it’s fun to wear them out and about and catch a glimpse of studious-me reflected in a window. Perhaps it’s a sign of things to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, very nice! Love the color and style- I can't wait to see how they look on you, I'll bet you look smashing!

~patti~

Yankee Girl 1881 said...

isn't it funny the things you miss.. when you originally thought you never would.