Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

I was going to buy my husband a cute Halloween card, but then I saw a bunch of tiny pumpkins on they way home and decided to buy one and carve it for him instead (we used to carve pumpkins every year, but we've gotten out of the habit these last few). While there were a couple trucks in the parking area, there was no one tending to the cash register of the nursery except the resident black cat. He scratched his head by rubbing it on the end of my pen as I wrote a note and left the dollar under a ceramic turtle on the stand saying the cat was welcoming but couldn't seem to figure out how to push the buttons.

Once I'd finished the jack-o-lantern, I put it on B's dresser in the dark as a surprise. It had an amazing amount of seeds so I roasted them up for an extra treat.

He got me a sweet card with a little bird on it offering another bird a piece of candy corn.

No comments: