Sunday, October 7

Happy Hair

I was kind of rushing out the door this morning to meet a friend to go kayaking. I had decided to make banana-blueberry pancakes so that put me a little behind, and I figured my hair looked a mess. It's time for a haircut, and most days the attention it gets amounts to being washed and combed. I'm very low maintenance, but I'll blow dry it if I think it looks hideous.

I ran to brush my teeth and was pleasantly surprised to see it look pretty good. It's because it knows it's going kayaking, I thought to myself. Yesterday I went mountain biking, and it looked good even after taking off my sweaty helmet. I swear when the hair is happy it shows it. Tomorrow it will part down the middle and hang lankly. The hair does not like Mondays.

1 comment:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

You can't seriously be telling me that you go mountain biking AND kayaking. We just got a few kayaks ourselves over the summer!