Sunday, June 8

Dibs!

Yesterday felt like deep summer, and as I sat on the front porch with B I declared I was going to go get some ice cream. I had just been musing that I can't count higher than 12 before another car flies past our house. I hate that. I grew up where half hours would go by at least in between cars. Ah, the good ol' days. That said, I can now walk less than a quarter mile to a store to buy ice cream. Still, I'd rather live where there are less cars, but I'll make the best of suburban life while I must.

I got to the Rite Aid and found Friendly's single cup sundaes so I got a caramel and fudge one, and I picked up a box of Edy's Dibs. I saw these on TV a while back. They are fabulous. I bought the vanilla covered in chocolate and bits of Crunch bar. Tasty! B and I did our grocery shopping last night so he could make his gourmet turkey burgers for dinner, but then we forgot the turkey. I was more than happy to go grab the turkey this afternoon, along with some more Edy's Dibs - mint this time.

No comments: