Tuesday, March 25

Too Cold for Glass

I've been excited all day about spending all evening on the torch, but folks, it's just too cold. After an hour I am back upstairs out of my cold-as-death basement. Usually I am an extremely hardy snow-loving fool, but Hawaii has still not worn off and 30 degrees feels like 10. I have no idea what the actual temperature is in the basement, but it is no night for having the door open and the fan on which is my ventilation situation. Oh well. I'll check out my two measly beads in the morning. Time for hot chocolate, a hot bath, laying on the oven door...something. Ssssooo c-c-c-old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...two is better than nothing!! Welcome back.
G.J.

Ginger said...

That is true. I am off to a warm studio tonight and should have much better luck!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.