Sunday, February 17

Tag, You're It

I've been tagged by TeresaJ.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people* at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about myself:

1. Today is the first day I've tried fusing glass. It's cooking in my kiln right now!
2. I love to watch NASA TV. The spacewalks are amazing.
3. Yesterday I learned that my snowboarding helmet works perfectly.
4. I know that chickens do indeed run around with their heads cut off.
5. I enjoyed Juno, but it can't be the best movie of the year. It should win best soundtrack though!
6. I am tired of dreading Mondays.
7. I LOVE not having kids.

*I took liberty with this rule and did just five. Do whatever you feel like; no pressure.

And the new tagees are:
Ben Can Dance
Designs by Lorelei
Lorenz Studio
Scribble Nation
Reflections in the Mist

No comments: