Monday, February 18

A Fruitful Lunch!

I decided to spend my lunch hour at People's Pottery since I don't have a book to read today. I wandered around looking at the pretty stuff and then saw that Edible Arrangements - which I love - is located in the same plaza. As I made my way there I saw a trail leading off the back of the park lot with a sign at the start. Intrigued, I walked to it and found it is part of the town trail system! When the ice melts, I'll be checking that out!

I strolled back to Edible Arrangements and went inside to see what it was like. I just saw their feature on the Food Network showing how they cut the pineapples into flowers and arrange the bouquets. You can purchase small fruit bowls to go for under $4 and there was a GIGANTIC chocolate covered strawberry in the case. I had no cash on me, but figured I'd pay with my card if need be. When I asked how much, the woman at the counter said it was a sample and proceeded to hand me it with a handful of napkins! Art, a new trail and a chocolate covered strawberry...a fruitful lunch hour indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Edible Arrangements. After seeing their vans around town, I sent a 'bouquet' to my out of state family for christmas. It was a huge hit.

I can't wait to read more about your glass adventures :)

Anonymous said...

Edible Arrangements offerings are the BEST!!! I've seen them before- and they taste great, too! How awesome that they were giving samples of chocolate covered strawberries- I swear you are the luckiest person I know, LOL!

patti

TheresaJ said...

Ummmm... chocolate covered strawberries -- pure bliss!!! I've never heard of Edible Arrangements, but I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for sharing!

- Theresa