Thursday, September 13

I Heart Mountain Biking

My guy and I tried some new mountain biking trails last weekend and we aim to go back for more this weekend! In these pics we are on a training track. It was a lot of fun. I promptly dumped my bike while B was doing jumps! One trail was just a scribble on the map, so he said, "Let's try this one!" I asked if my bike was smoking at one point because I was gripping the brakes pretty good down what felt like a mile of switchbacks. Of course B is more coordinated, but what I lack in coordination I make up for in effort and pure love of trying things that might seriously get me maimed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I wonder how far away it is from us in CT. Whats the name of the track?

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Ooooh! I want to try. I just got a new mountain bike myself. Come see it on my blog if you'd like!

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Have you hit any trails lately? I went out on Sunday. You might enjoy reading my latest entry on my blog!