Thursday, August 30

Guess!

I hit the motherload of free tickets last weekend (not that these are my favorite bands, but I rarely pass up free live music) and saw three concerts in three days at the New York State Fair. Were you there?

Guess which was my favorite. And which one was really tough to sit through.

A. Ratt
B. Hootie and the Blowfish
C. Carrie Underwood
D. Poison
E. The Counting Crows
F. Rodney Atkins

P.S. Did you know a cow produces 127 gallons of saliva PER DAY?! I learned that at the fair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since I'm guessing, I'll say that if you saw Ratt you liked them most, and if you saw Counting Crows that was hardest to sit through.

And Holy Drool Buckets, Batman, that's a lot of spit!!!!! I always knew cows drooled a ton, but never knew quite how much, LOL!

Ginger said...

Ooo, very close. Poison was my favorite and Ratt opened for them. Dead on with Counting Crows. I like a few of their songs, but this guy live is painful to endure. I guess his girlfriend had dumped him 2 weeks before and he took it out on us with extremely drawn out, melancholy singing.

Yankee Girl 1881 said...

all that chewing cows do, guess that's a bad side effect.
Poison/Ratt would've been my guess. partly cuz that's the ones I would most like to see from the group. You're right... counting crows are a melancholy band... don't listen while depressed. Seattle residents take note!

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. I was going to make fun of Counting Crows, but then I realized I didn't know you - what if Counting Crows were your FAV? Way to end a blogging friendship dead in its tracks. But then I saw the comments and PHEW. Yeah, Counting Crows suck walnuts. I wouldn't mind launching Hootie into open space either. Mwa hah ha ha ha ha.