Monday, August 20

Blame it on the Rain

It hasn't rained in ages it seems, but today it dripped softly all day. Here are some good things that happened because it rained:

1) The nasty carnage of bugs on my windshield has been washed away

2) It made my after-work run more fun; it cleans the roads and my clears my mind

3) The tomatoes my friend is growing got a much needed drink although I love when she brings me the green ones

4) My husband cooked an awesome dinner. Which probably had nothing to do with the rain, but the rain did make the weather cooler which puts him in a cooking mood so I suppose it may have had something to do with it after all.

1 comment:

Keely said...

It rained here yesterday too...for the first time in (what seems like) ages. I was thankful because my car really needed a rinsing! (well, it NEEDS to be washed, but thats not happening : P) I know what you mean about it cleaning the roads too...everything always seems so fresh after a good rain.