Saturday, December 15

My First Movie



Wow, I can't believe I finally got this to work! Yay! So here is a little taste of our first day of snowboarding this year. Don't worry - your speakers are working fine; I just didn't add sound for this first attempt. The videographer - my husband - is snowboarding while taking the video.

I swear this is the only time I fell after fastening my boots - on camera. We started farther back from the hill so had to shimmy before we finally started sliding. The last image is my board on the left and his on the right. We had a blast. Thank goodness for muscle memory. Our first trip down felt like we had just done it yesterday instead of over 9 months ago.

6 comments:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I'm dying over how cute your movie is. How in the world did you make it???

Although we could see snow on the mountains from our window last weekend, we didn't make it up there to play in it at all. Ahh-another time, perhaps.

Ginger said...

Aw thanks! :) My computer came with a program called Muvee and it has all these neat effects you can choose so I chose Sepia, which made it look like an old movie, and dropped in photos for the intro and credits, typed in the text and Presto! It's so user friendly.

That's cool that you can at least see snow and get to it when you want.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that was way too short...we wanted to see more! Two thumbs up, though, LOL!

Ginger said...

Always leave them asking for more, that's my motto, LOL.

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Ok, you totally inspired me and I went snowboarding for the first time ever and had such a blast! I am totally missing out on some amazing snow activities! Hopefully I'll have my video up soon of me plowing into my husband!

johnlewis said...

why dont you lengthen the clip a little bit, i think its a great clip but would have been the best if lengthened