Sunday, November 2

Closing Up Shop

There were some things that were cluttering up the blog so I just chucked them. 


Ahh. That's better. You may notice - or likely not since none of us are buying things we don't need these days - that I have closed up my online glass bead shop, and it is no longer featured at the right. Actually it's on permanent vacation mode until I decide to give it the attention it deserves. You can still see plenty of my work at the right in my Flickr photos. 

One day something new will show up. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shucks...and I just recently discovered this great blog!

Looking forward to 'one day' soon.

:-)

Ginger said...

Thanks for your comment and compliment! Stick around - the blog will still be going and will do posts on glass and whatnot as regularly as possible. Just no online selling for a bit. I've got to get inspired, make new stuff and then it will be for sale again. :)