Monday, September 29

"You Should Have Heard the Horn Section"

I listened to classical music while commuting today. It's not completely out of the ordinary for me to do this but to keep it on the station the entire time is.

I once read an article about in inventor who will do something different just for a new perspective. While I felt like I was in a cartoon or that my drive was incredibly dramatic - you should have heard the horn section when I made a left turn - the thought came to me to see if I could keep this up for a week. Classical music is supposed to make you think better. I let you know how that works out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm betting it was The Sunshine Show on 91.5?

Ginger said...

You got that right plus whatever the drive home show is called as well. I made it until Friday and then put in the Kid Rock CD. So weak, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey, if it ain't Baroque, don't fix it. LOL

V

julie king said...

a few years ago when i worked at an agency i practiced mozart monday. i only listened to mozart music at work on monday mornings. it was a great way to transition from the weekend back into the work week. i'd love to know how the music has affected you.

Ginger said...

Mozart Monday - I like that! I've got some on right now, and I have to say it's purely pleasant; engaging yet in no way distracting. It's almost a balm for stress or whataver negativity is ailing you, and at the same time invigorating.