Thursday, July 10

AT&T or Apple Store - Help Us Choose!

So today is iPhone eve. Tomorrow B and I will be headed to get our twin iPhones. Should we go to the Apple store or AT&T? 


Apple Store stats: In a mall. 40 minutes away. Would there be a mad dash through the mall once the doors are open? Cool factor: 10

AT&T: Stands alone. 15 minutes away. Could sit outside in lawn chairs, cook, chat, etc. Cool factor: 2

Comment and let me know what your vote is! 

P.S. For those of you who know me, I just like my phone to be able to make a phone call. No bells and whistles for me. But this has GPS! I will never be lost again, or better said, I will always be able to find my way home. I'm pretty excited about that. I don't know that having the Web at my fingertips every waking moment will be good for me. I'm sure there will be a period of voracious activity, and then I will coast into a more respectable manner of use.

3 comments:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I believe this experience requires a trip to the Apple Store. Mine's about 40 minutes away, too!

Anonymous said...

LOL, whatever you end up deciding to do, I'm sure that R. will have video to show us of it later!!!! OMG, you guys are too much....!!!! LMAO

~patti~

Ginger said...

We went. We waited. We walked out with 2 from the Apple Store. Yippee! Darn right there's video, LOL.