Thursday, August 20

Cities

This year has been filled with road and rail travel, well, filled compared to any other year. It's no wonder I'm still painting my kitchen cabinets and have yet to move on to the walls.

Here's a list of places I've been so far in 2009:
1. New York City
2. Buffalo
3. Boston
4. Boston (again)
5. Reston, VA
6. Washington D.C.
7. Corning
8. Toronto

I'd like a nice Top Ten. Boston can count as one, and Reston and Washington are so close let's count them as one as well so there are four slots to be filled by a world of possibilities.

I'd take any of these candidates:
1. Kailua, HI
2. Venice, Italy
3. Seattle, WA
4. Lancaster, CA (to drive the musical road, of course)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

What about Little Tupper???? Doesn't that count? Good to see you writing again!

Ginger said...

While it is on my amazing-places-I've-been-to list, I don't think I can call it a city. It is everything a city isn't, of course, and in the most spectacular way.