Wednesday, January 14

Ha ha haaaa ha ha

A friend sent me an email today that had the kind of joke in it that most people are like "meh" about while it makes me laugh later in the day just thinking about it.

Ready?

If a fly didn't have wings, would it be called a walk?

See? I can just with my face 6" from the screen because I took my contacts out before I thought of posting this. That's funny, too, no? Fellow myopics, do you ever think about how we would be the village idiots way back in the day?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm right there stumbling through the village with 'ya, sister! You know me, I'm a sucker for those kinds of jokes- especially those that are not particularly "PC". For example: What do you call a guy with no arms or legs? MATT. What do you call a guy with no arms or legs in the river? BOB. Gotta love it!!!!!

~patti~

Anonymous said...

I just pee'd my shorts...GREAT!
Tommy Lee!

Ginger said...

Patti: Ditto on those NAOL jokes. Not PC, but so damn funny.

Tommy Lee: That's what I aim for here, LOL.

Anonymous said...

A walk....I am still rolling on that one ......way to funny..simple but great!

Tommy Lee