Tuesday, January 8

Spring in January

65 degrees.

Six o'clock in the evening.

January 7.


These were the ingredients for an exceptional 3 mile run. Okay, it got pretty dark midway through, but tonight's run was enjoyable from the moment I opened the front door. Each inhale was the smell of wet earth, melting snow and dinner on the grill. I thought I even smelled a campfire. It is a beautiful spring evening in the middle of winter.

As I finished the last half mile I swore I heard the chirping of birds, but it was just the whistling of my jacket as my arms brushed back and forth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.